owners have unique needs that Georgia Banking Company understands.
We can offer you many services which will help your business grow
|GBC Small Business Checking
- No monthly fee when you maintain a $1,000
balance and write less than 100 checks per month.
- No per check charges if you write less than
100 checks per month (a 30¢ fee will be charged for each
check over 100).
- If the daily account balance is less than
the minimum amount stated above, a $20 maintenance fee plus
30¢ per check charge will be assessed.
- Minimum opening deposit is $100.
This account is for the Commercial customer. A monthly analysis
of the activity in this account will compute charges, calculate
credit for collected balances and net the cost of the services
against the credit to determine if any service charges are necessary.
When the credit exceeds the total of the service fees, there will
be no maintenance fees assessed to your account. A minimum of
$100 is required to open this account.
|GBC Commercial Money Market
- A $10,000 minimum balance is needed to open the account and avoid a monthly maintenance fee.
- If the daily account balance is less than the minimum amount stated above, a $20 monthly maintenance fee will be assessed.
- Unlimited teller window withdrawals.
- Minimum opening deposit is $1,000.
- During any statement cycle, you may not make more than six withdrawals or transfers to another account or third party by means of a preauthorized or automatic transfer or telephone order, computer transfer, or by check, draft, debit card or similar order. A $5 fee will be assessed for each additional withdrawal.