tax-sheltered interest while you save for your retirement.
Tradtional IRA contributions are generally tax-deductible, creating
the opportunity for you to save for the future, by reducing today's
tax liability. Plus, your earnings grow tax deferred.
- May be tax deductible depending upon your
- Principal and earnings tax deferred until
Are you getting ready to move or change jobs? A Rollover IRA allwos
for the tax-free movement of funds from a qualified retirement
plan (such as 401(K), pension or profit sharing plan) to an IRA,
to allow for continued tax-sheltered growth of funds.
The Roth IRA gives you flexibility in saving and provides a new
way to accumulate tax-free funds for the future. The Roth IRA
allows your investment dollars to build and be withdrawn tax-free
under certain conditions.
- Interest is tax free after 5 years and age
59 1/2, disabled, deceased or first time home purchase
- Contributions not taxed when distrubuted
- Conversions from Traditional IRA permitted
IRA's provide an interst-bearing account with possible tax deferred
status for individuals.
- $500 minimum deposit requirement.
- Terms available from 180 days through 5 years
in addition to our GBC IRA Savings Account when you need to
keep these funds liquid.