One bank, one rate, one statement — that's what you can expect when you open a CDARS account with Georgia Banking Company. The Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Services (CDARS) insures CD deposits over $250,000. So you can rest assured that your high dollar deposits are safe.
With CDARS, you receive one account statement for all of your CDs and work solely with us at Georgia Banking Company, rather than multiple banks. Contact one of our representatives today to find out how you can get started.
- Interest above standard savings rates
- Multi-million dollar FDIC insurance coverage
- Everything is managed internally at Georgia Banking Company
- One rate earned on entire investment
- Receive one regular account statement
- $250,000 minimum deposit to open
View our CDARS Deposit Placement Agreement.